There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 21. LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
388. Wages and Other Compensation, Payment of
- 388-1 Definitions.
- 388-2 Semimonthly payday; method of payment of wages.
- 388-3 Employees who are separated from the payroll before paydays.
- 388-4 Payment of wages to relatives of deceased employees.
- 388-5 Unconditional payment of wages conceded to be due.
- 388-5.5 Payment of wages by check or electronic transfer.
- 388-5.7 Payment of wages by pay cards.
- 388-6 Withholding of wages.
- 388-7 Notification, posting, and records.
- 388-8 Provisions of law may not be waived by agreement.
- 388-9 Enforcement.
- 388-9.5 Order of wage payment violation; appeal.
- 388-9.6 Remittance of penalties.
- 388-9.7 Enforcement of the order of wage payment violation.
- 388-10 Penalties.
- 388-11 Employees remedies.
- 388-12 Reciprocal agreements with other states; actions.
- 388-13 Rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.