2018 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 30. GUARDIANS AND TRUSTEES
551E. Uniform Power of Attorney Act
PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 551E-1 Definitions.
- 551E-2 Applicability.
- 551E-3 Power of attorney.
- 551E-4 Nomination of conservator or guardian; relation of agent to court-appointed fiduciary.
- 551E-5 Effective date of power of attorney.
- 551E-6 Termination of power of attorney or agent's authority.
- 551E-7 Co-agents and successor agents.
- 551E-8 Reimbursement and compensation of agent.
- 551E-9 Agent's acceptance.
- 551E-10 Agent's duties.
- 551E-11 Exoneration of agent.
- 551E-12 Judicial relief.
- 551E-13 Agent's liability.
- 551E-14 Agent's resignation; notice.
- 551E-15 Acceptance of and reliance upon acknowledged power of attorney.
- 551E-16 Liability for refusal to accept acknowledged power of attorney.
- 551E-17 Principles of law and equity.
- 551E-18 Laws applicable to financial institutions and entities.
- 551E-19 Remedies under other law.
- 551E-31 Authority that requires specific grant; grant of general authority.
- 551E-32 Incorporation of authority.
- 551E-33 Construction of authority generally.
- 551E-34 Real property.
- 551E-35 Tangible personal property.
- 551E-36 Stocks and bonds.
- 551E-37 Commodities and options.
- 551E-38 Banks and other financial institutions.
- 551E-39 Operation of entity or business.
- 551E-40 Insurance and annuities.
- 551E-41 Estates, trusts, and other beneficial interests.
- 551E-42 Claims and litigation.
- 551E-43 Personal and family maintenance.
- 551E-44 Benefits from governmental programs or civil or military service.
- 551E-45 Retirement plans.
- 551E-46 Taxes.
- 551E-47 Gifts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.