There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 21. LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
371. Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 371-1 Definitions.
- 371-2 Definition: references to "this chapter".
- 371-3 Legal assistance.
- 371-4 Labor and industrial relations appeals board.
- 371-5 REPEALED.
- 371-6 Powers respecting oaths, subpoenas, etc.; witness fees, expenses, immunities.
- 371-7 Duties and powers of the department; rules, procedure for varying.
- 371-8 Duties and powers of director; enforcement of rules.
- 371-9 Penalties.
- 371-10 Mediation of labor disputes.
- 371-11 Research and statistics; employers to keep certain records.
- 371-12 Labor law enforcement; injunction.
- 371-12.5 Labor law enforcement special fund; establishment; purposes.
- 371-13 Cooperation with federal agencies.
- 371-14 REPEALED.
- 371-15 Manpower planning administrator.
- 371-16 Employers and entities offering long-term care insurance policies.
- 371-17 Millennium workforce development training program.
- 371-18 Staffing for federally funded programs.
- 371-18.5 Workforce advisory boards; established.
- 371-19 Hawaii agriculture workforce advisory board; established.
- 371-19.2 Hawaii healthcare workforce advisory board; established.
- 371-20 National Human Trafficking Resource Center hotline; posting requirement; penalty.
- 371-21 K-12 agriculture workforce development pipeline initiative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.