There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 10. PUBLIC SAFETY AND INTERNAL SECURITY
121. Militia; National Guard
- 121-1 Militia.
- 121-2 Exemptions.
- 121-3 Government employees.
- 121-4 Composition.
- 121-5 Command.
- 121-6 Organization and reorganization of units.
- 121-7 Adjutant general; appointment.
- 121-8 Adjutant general; rank, salary.
- 121-9 Adjutant general; duties.
- 121-10 Administration.
- 121-10.5 Prisoner of war and missing in action designations.
- 121-11 Deputy adjutant general.
- 121-12 Staff for military components, organization.
- 121-13 Commissioned by commander in chief.
- 121-14 Officers and warrant officers; qualifications, appointment, tenure.
- 121-15 Commissioned and warrant officers; transfer to inactive list, retirement, separation.
- 121-16 Examination of officers and warrant officers.
- 121-17 Resignations.
- 121-18 Retired list.
- 121-19 Regulations governing armories, etc.
- 121-20 Enlistment.
- 121-21 Discharge.
- 121-22 Warrants of noncommissioned officers.
- 121-23 Oath required.
- 121-24 Oaths and affirmations; false swearing; perjury.
- 121-25 Exemption from arrest and service.
- 121-26 Relief from civil or criminal liability.
- 121-27 Dishonorable discharge, effect.
- 121-28 Report for service, drills, and exercises.
- 121-29 Active service.
- 121-30 Order to active service.
- 121-31 Hawaii Code of Military Justice to apply.
- 121-32 REPEALED.
- 121-33 Interference by civilian, penalty.
- 121-34 Right-of-way on street, violation, and penalty.
- 121-34.5 Use of electric guns.
- 121-35 Property of State.
- 121-36 Responsibility for property.
- 121-37 Failure to return arms, etc.
- 121-38 Wearing of uniform for private purposes.
- 121-39 Pay of officers and warrant officers while on active duty.
- 121-40 Pay of enlisted personnel while on active duty.
- 121-41 REPEALED.
- 121-42 No pay without orders.
- 121-43 Nonforfeiture for absence.
- 121-44 Youth challenge program.
- 121-45 Tuition assistance for Hawaii national guard personnel to attend the University of Hawaii.
Civil relief for state military forces, see chapter 657D.
Hawaii medal of honor, see 5-22.
Interstate compact on educational opportunity for military children, see chapter 311D.
Vehicle weight tax exemption for active duty personnel, see 249-6.5.
Uniform military and overseas voters act, see chapter 15D.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.