2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 10. Public Safety and Internal Security
121. Militia; National Guard
- 121-1 Militia.
- 121-2 Exemptions.
- 121-3 Government employees.
- 121-4 Composition.
- 121-5 Command.
- 121-6 Organization and reorganization of units.
- 121-7 Adjutant general; appointment.
- 121-8 Adjutant general; rank, salary.
- 121-9 Adjutant general; duties.
- 121-10 Administration.
- 121-10.5 Prisoner of war and missing in action designations.
- 121-11 Deputy adjutant general.
- 121-12 Staff for military components, organization.
- 121-13 Commissioned by commander in chief.
- 121-14 Officers and warrant officers; qualifications, appointment, tenure.
- 121-15 Commissioned and warrant officers; transfer to inactive list, retirement, separation.
- 121-16 Examination of officers and warrant officers.
- 121-17 Resignations.
- 121-18 Retired list.
- 121-19 Regulations governing armories, etc.
- 121-20 Enlistment.
- 121-21 Discharge.
- 121-22 Warrants of noncommissioned officers.
- 121-23 Oath required.
- 121-24 Oaths and affirmations; false swearing; perjury.
- 121-25 Exemption from arrest and service.
- 121-26 Relief from civil or criminal liability.
- 121-27 Dishonorable discharge, effect.
- 121-28 Report for service, drills, and exercises.
- 121-29 Active service.
- 121-30 Order to active service.
- 121-31 Hawaii Code of Military Justice to apply.
- 121-32 REPEALED.
- 121-33 Interference by civilian, penalty.
- 121-34 Right-of-way on street, violation, and penalty.
- 121-34.5 Use of electric guns.
- 121-35 Property of State.
- 121-36 Responsibility for property.
- 121-37 Failure to return arms, etc.
- 121-38 Wearing of uniform for private purposes.
- 121-39 Pay of officers and warrant officers while on active duty.
- 121-40 Pay of enlisted personnel while on active duty.
- 121-41 REPEALED.
- 121-42 No pay without orders.
- 121-43 Nonforfeiture for absence.
- 121-44 Youth challenge program.
- 121-45 Tuition assistance for Hawaii national guard personnel to attend the University of Hawaii.
Civil relief for state military forces, see chapter 657D.
Hawaii medal of honor, see 5-22.
Interstate compact on educational opportunity for military children, see chapter 311D.
Vehicle weight tax exemption for active duty personnel, see 249-6.5.
Uniform military and overseas voters act, see chapter 15D.