2015 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 24. INSURANCE
431N. State Health Insurance Program Act
- 431N-1 Findings and purpose.
- 431N-2 Definitions.
- 431N-3 State health insurance program established.
- 431N-4 Transfer of funds.
- 431N-5 Rulemaking authority.
- 431N-6 Reporting, continued funding.
- 431N-7 Violation, penalty.
- 431N-8 Severability.
Federally qualified health centers; rural health clinics; reimbursement, see 346-53.6.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.