2014 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 7. PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES
89. Collective Bargaining in Public Employment
- 89-1 Statement of findings and policy.
- 89-2 Definitions.
- 89-3 Rights of employees.
- 89-3.5 Religious exemption from support of employee organization.
- 89-4 Payroll deductions.
- 89-5 Hawaii labor relations board.
- 89-5.1 Hearing notice.
- 89-6 Appropriate bargaining units.
- 89-7 Elections.
- 89-8 Recognition and representation; employee participation.
- 89-8.5 Negotiating authority; Hawaii health systems corporation.
- 89-9 Scope of negotiations; consultation.
- 89-10 Written agreements; enforceability; cost items.
- 89-10.5 Collective bargaining and local school initiatives.
- 89-10.6 Schools; waiver of policies, rules, or procedures.
- 89-10.8 Resolution of disputes; grievances.
- 89-10.55 Charter school collective bargaining; bargaining unit; employer; exclusive representative.
- 89-11 Resolution of disputes; impasses.
- 89-12 Strikes, rights and prohibitions.
- 89-13 Prohibited practices; evidence of bad faith.
- 89-14 Prevention of prohibited practices.
- 89-15 Financial reports to employees.
- 89-16 Public records and proceedings.
- 89-16.5 Access to personal records by an employee organization.
- 89-16.6 Disclosure to an exclusive representative.
- 89-17 List of employee organizations and exclusive representatives.
- 89-18 Penalty.
- 89-19 Chapter takes precedence, when.
- 89-20 Chapter inoperative, when.
- 89-23 Classroom cleaning; exception.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.