2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 6. COUNTY ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION
52D. Police Departments
- 52D-1 Police commission.
- 52D-2 Chief of police.
- 52D-3 Powers and duties of chief of police.
- 52D-3.5 Reports to legislature.]
- 52D-4 Ex officio coroner.
- 52D-5 Powers of chief of police outside own county.
- 52D-6 Police force; employees.
- 52D-7 Traffic control surrounding school premises.
- 52D-8 Police officers; counsel for.
- 52D-9 Determination of scope of duty.
- 52D-10 Disposition of found, stolen, or unclaimed property.
- 52D-11 Reports by common carriers and court clerks.
- 52D-12 Duty of police officer to owner.
- 52D-13 Orders of retention.
- 52D-14 Duty and right of finders.
- 52D-15 Off-duty police officers; benefits for personal injuries.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.