2020 Hawaii Revised Statutes
Title 6. County Organization and Administration
52D. Police Departments
- 52D-1 Police commission.
- 52D-2 Chief of police.
- 52D-3 Powers and duties of chief of police.
- 52D-3.5 Reports to legislature.
- 52D-4 Ex officio coroner.
- 52D-5 Powers of chief of police outside own county.
- 52D-6 Police force; employees.
- 52D-7 Traffic control surrounding school premises.
- 52D-8 Police officers; counsel for.
- 52D-9 Determination of scope of duty.
- 52D-10 Disposition of found, stolen, or unclaimed property.
- 52D-11 Reports by common carriers and court clerks.
- 52D-12 Duty of police officer to owner.
- 52D-13 Orders of retention.
- 52D-14 Duty and right of finders.
- 52D-15 Off-duty police officers; benefits for personal injuries.
- 52D-16 Domestic violence policies; standard of conduct policies.
- 52D-17 Citizen administrative complaints; officer-involved domestic violence.
Emergency use of private real property, see chapter 135.
Forensic identification, see chapter 844D.
Juvenile crime prevention bureau, see 571-71 to 74.
Peer support counseling; sessions, see 78-52.
Retention of emergency 911 recordings, see 46-1.7.
Safe place for newborns, see chapter 587D.