There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Georgia Code
Title 9 - Civil Practice
Chapter 17 - Georgia Uniform Mediation Act
- § 9-17-1. Definitions
- § 9-17-2. Application
- § 9-17-3. Mediation Communication as Privileged; Use of Mediation Evidence
- § 9-17-4. Waiver of Privilege; Criminal Activity
- § 9-17-5. When Communication Privilege Is Inapplicable; Use of Mediation Evidence
- § 9-17-6. Limited Disclosures by Mediators
- § 9-17-7. Limited Disclosures of Mediation and Mediation Communications
- § 9-17-8. Review of Mediator's Conflict of Interest; Required Disclosures by Mediator; Exclusion; Special Qualifications Not Required
- § 9-17-9. Participation With Attorney or Designated Representative
- § 9-17-10. Application of Federal Model Law
- § 9-17-11. Application of Federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act
- § 9-17-12. Uniformity Across Jurisdictions
- § 9-17-13. Severability
- § 9-17-14. Applicability
- Agreement to mediate in juvenile proceedings, § 15-11-22.
Mediation board, § 25-5-8 et seq.
Stay of juvenile proceedings pending mediation, § 15-11-23.Editor's notes.
- Ga. L. 2021, p. 646, § 1/SB 234, not codified by the General Assembly, provides: "This Act shall be known and may be cited as the 'Georgia Uniform Mediation Act.'"
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.