2021 Georgia Code
Title 51 - Torts
Chapter 12 - Damages
Article 2 - Joint Tort-Feasors
- § 51-12-30. Procurer of Wrong as Joint Wrongdoer; How Action Brought Against Joint Wrongdoer
- § 51-12-31. Recovery Against Joint Trespassers
- § 51-12-32. Right of Contribution Among Joint Trespassers; Effect of Settlement
- § 51-12-33. Reduction and Apportionment of Award or Bar of Recovery According to Percentage of Fault of Parties and Nonparties
- For survey article on business associations law, see 59 Mercer L. Rev. 35 (2007). For article, "Who Owes How Much? Developments in Apportionment and Joint and Several Liability Under O.C.G.A. § 51-12-33," see 64 Mercer L. Rev. 15 (2012).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.