2021 Georgia Code
Title 40 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Chapter 8 - Equipment and Inspection of Motor Vehicles
Article 1 - Equipment Generally
Part 5 - Equipment of Law Enforcement and Emergency Vehicles
- § 40-8-90. Restrictions on Use of Blue Lights on Vehicles
- § 40-8-91. Marking and Equipment of Law Enforcement Vehicles; Motorist Allowed to Continue to Safe Location Before Stopping for Law Enforcement Officer Vehicles
- § 40-8-91.1. Marking and Equipment of All-Terrain Vehicles Used as Law Enforcement Vehicles
- § 40-8-92. Designation of Emergency Vehicles; Flashing or Revolving Lights; Permits; Fee; Prohibition Against Use of Flashing or Revolving Green Lights by Private Persons on Public Property
- § 40-8-93. Flashing Parking or Brake Lights or Directional Signals Not Prohibited
- § 40-8-94. Sirens, Whistles, or Bells
- § 40-8-95. Rules and Regulations
- § 40-8-96. Violation of Code Sections 40-8-90 and 40-8-92
- Operation of authorized emergency vehicles, § 40-6-6.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.