Go to previous versions of this Article
2021 Georgia Code
Title 40 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Chapter 6 - Uniform Rules of the Road
Article 13 - Special Provisions for Certain Vehicles
- Part 1 - Bicycles and Play Vehicles
- Part 1A - Electric Assisted Bicycles
- Part 1B - Operation of Farm Use Vehicle
- Part 2 - Motorcycles
- Part 2A - Personal Assistive Mobility Devices
- Part 3 - Personal Transportation Vehicles
- Part 4 - Mopeds
- Part 5 - Low-Speed Vehicles
- Part 6 - Personal Transportation Vehicle Transportation Plan
Motorist's Negligence in Child "Dart-Out" Case, 10 POF3d 1.
Negligence of Motorist in Accident Involving Bicyclist, 11 POF3d 395.
Motor Vehicle Accidents - Contributory Negligence by Bicyclist, 11 POF3d 503.ALR.
- Products liability issues surrounding design, production, distribution, and use of recreational and vehicular helmets, 13 A.L.R.7th 5.PART 1 BICYCLES AND PLAY VEHICLES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.