Go to previous versions of this Article
2021 Georgia Code
Title 40 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Chapter 14 - Use of Speed Detection Devices and Red Light Cameras
Article 3 - Red Light Cameras
- § 40-14-20. Definitions
- § 40-14-21. Traffic-Control Signal Monitoring Devices; Application and Permit for Operation; Collection and Use of Civil Monetary Penalty; Inspection of Devices
- § 40-14-22. Timing of Traffic-Control Signals Utilizing Monitoring Devices
- § 40-14-23. Use of Signs to Notify Motorists of Traffic-Control Signal Monitoring Devices
- § 40-14-24. Reports on Traffic-Control Signal Monitoring Device Use
- § 40-14-25. Complaints About Traffic-Control Signal Monitoring Devices; Rebuttable Presumption; Remission of Revenues
- § 40-14-26. Revoking Traffic-Control Signal Monitoring Device Permit; Hearing; Reconsideration
- Failure to obey a traffic control device as evidenced by images from a red light camera, § 40-6-20.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.