2021 Georgia Code
Title 24 - Evidence
Chapter 8 - Hearsay
Article 1 - General Provisions
- § 24-8-801. Definitions
- § 24-8-802. Hearsay Rule
- § 24-8-803. Hearsay Rule Exceptions; Availability of Declarant Immaterial
- § 24-8-804. Hearsay Rule Exceptions; Declarant Unavailable
- § 24-8-805. Hearsay Within Hearsay
- § 24-8-806. Attacking and Supporting Credibility of a Declarant
- § 24-8-807. Residual Exception
- For article, "Evidence," see 53 Mercer L. Rev. 281 (2001). For article on the 2011 enactment of this article, see 28 Ga. St. U.L. Rev. 1 (2011).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.