2021 Georgia Code
Title 21 - Elections
Chapter 2 - Elections and Primaries Generally
Article 2 - Supervisory Boards and Officers
Part 2 - Secretary of State
- § 21-2-50. Powers and Duties; Prohibition Against Serving in Fiduciary Capacity
- § 21-2-50.1. Postponement and Extension of Qualifying Periods for Elections for Public Office During State of Emergency; Limitation
- § 21-2-50.2. Obligations of the State Under the Federal Help America Vote Act of 2002
- § 21-2-51. Opening of Election Records to Members of Public
- § 21-2-52. Preservation of Primary and Election Records
- For article, "Local Government Law," see 53 Mercer L. Rev. 389 (2001).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.