There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Georgia Code
Title 20 - Education
Chapter 12 - Marine Resources Extension Centers and Institute for Oceanographic Studies
- § 20-12-1. Definitions
- § 20-12-2. Development of Marine Resources Extension Centers and Institute for Oceanographic Studies
- § 20-12-3. Powers of Board of Regents
- § 20-12-4. Cooperation With Other States
- § 20-12-5. Leasing Projects
- § 20-12-6. Rentals and Other Charges; Contracts as to Use of Projects
- § 20-12-7. Rules and Regulations for Projects
- § 20-12-8. Annual Reports
- § 20-12-9. Liberal Construction
- Powers and duties of Department of Natural Resources relating to development and utilization of coastal and offshore waters and lands, § 12-5-210 et seq.
Duty of Department of Industry and Trade to promote marine research and industrial activities, § 50-7-30.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.