There is a newer version of this Chapter
2020 Georgia Code
Title 49 - Social Services
Chapter 7 - Family-Planning Services
- § 49-7-1. Short Title
- § 49-7-2. Definitions
- § 49-7-3. Persons to Whom Agencies May Offer Services
- § 49-7-4. Services May Be Free
- § 49-7-5. Right to Refuse Services
- § 49-7-6. Right of Employee to Refuse to Offer Services
- § 49-7-7. Plans and Programs to Carry Out Chapter; Required Provisions
- § 49-7-8. Rules and Regulations
- § 49-7-9. Construction of Chapter
- Female contraceptive devices; insurance coverage, § 33-24-59.6.Law reviews.
- For article, "Child Welfare and Future Persons," see 43 Ga. L. Rev. 367 (2009). For note, "Conceiving Equality: Infertility-Related Illness Under the Pregnancy Discrimination Act," see 26 Ga. St. U.L. Rev. 1361 (2010).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.