There is a newer version of this Chapter
2020 Georgia Code
Title 49 - Social Services
Chapter 6 - Services for the Aging
- Article 1 - General Provisions
- Article 2 - Council on Aging
- Article 3 - Silver-Haired Legislature
- Article 4 - Reserved
- Article 5 - Community Care and Services for the Elderly
- Article 6 - Georgia Family Caregiver Support
- Article 7 - Licensure of Adult Day Center
- Article 8 - Alzheimer's and Related Dementias State Plan
- Rights of persons residing in long-term care facilities generally, § 31-8-100 et seq.
Powers and duties of Department of Human Services and county departments of family and children services regarding public assistance to the aged, § 49-4-30 et seq.
Am. Jur. 2d.
- 70A Am. Jur. 2d, Social Security and Medicare, §§ 1 et seq., 615 et seq.C.J.S.
- 81 C.J.S., Social Security, § 71 et seq.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.