2020 Georgia Code
Title 47 - Retirement and Pensions
Chapter 21 - Regents Retirement Plan
Article 1 - General Provisions
- § 47-21-1. Short Title
- § 47-21-2. Definitions
- § 47-21-3. Establishment and Administration of Optional Retirement Plan; Designation of Companies From Which Contracts Will Be Purchased
- § 47-21-4. Employee and Other Contributions
- § 47-21-5. Remittances by the University System of Georgia
- § 47-21-6. Payment of Retirement, Death, or Other Benefit
- § 47-21-7. Treatment of Annuity Contracts Under Code Section 33-38-2
- § 47-21-8. Actuarial Study by State Auditor
- Ga. L. 2007, p. 68, § 3, effective July 1, 2007, designated the existing provisions of this chapter as Article 1 and enacted Article 2 thereof.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.