2020 Georgia Code
Title 46 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation
Chapter 9 - Transportation of Freight and Passengers Generally
- Article 1 - General Provisions
- Article 2 - Establishment and Revision of Rates for Railroad Transportation
- Article 3 - Transportation and Storage of Freight and Livestock
- Article 4 - Transportation of Passengers
- Article 5 - Carriers' Liens
- Article 6 - Connecting Carriers Generally
- Article 7 - Express Companies
- Article 8 - Miscellaneous Offenses
- Article 9 - Georgia Rail Passenger Authority Law
- Article 9A - Railway Passenger Service Corridor System
- Article 10 - Rapid Rail Transit Compact
- Article 11 - Southwest Georgia Railroad Excursion Authority
- Powers and duties of Department of Transportation relating to mass transportation, Ch. 9, T. 32.RESEARCH REFERENCES
Status as Common Carrier Rather Than Warehouseman, 12 POF2d 1.
Carrier's Negligence in Boarding or Alighting of Passenger, 38 POF2d 677.
Carrier's Negligent Maintenance of Public Facility, 47 POF2d 577.
Data and Voice Recorders in Airplanes, Motor Vehicles and Trains, 84 POF3d 1.
Railroad Health and Safety: A Litigator's Guide, 71 Am. Jur. Trials 1.
Handling a Grade Crossing Collision for Locomotive Occupants, 74 Am. Jur. Trials 1.