2020 Georgia Code
Title 46 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation
Chapter 4A - Provision of Energy Conservation Assistance to Residential Customers by Electric and Gas Utilities
- § 46-4A-1. Short Title
- § 46-4A-2. Legislative Findings; Declaration of Policy
- § 46-4A-3. Definitions
- § 46-4A-4. Powers and Duties of Director Generally
- § 46-4A-5. Inspections and Investigations by Director; Enforcement of Chapter by Director
- § 46-4A-6. Proceedings Before the Director
- § 46-4A-7. Injunctions, Restraining Orders, and Other Orders
- § 46-4A-8. Commencement and Conducting of Hearings in Accordance With Chapter 13 of Title 50, the "Georgia Administrative Procedure act."
- § 46-4A-9. Judicial Review
- § 46-4A-10. Duty of Attorney General to Represent Director in Actions
- § 46-4A-11. Scope of Director's Authority to Administer Chapter Relative to Federal Law
- § 46-4A-12. Construction of Chapter
- § 46-4A-13. Failure of Covered Utility to Comply With Chapter and Rules and Regulations
- § 46-4A-14. Civil Penalties; Removal of Contractor, Supplier, or Lender From Master Record
- Adoption and continuation of Georgia State Energy Code for Buildings, § 8-2-21.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.