2020 Georgia Code
Title 45 - Public Officers and Employees
Chapter 19 - Labor Practices
Article 1 - Strikes by Public Employees
- § 45-19-1. Definitions; Right to Express Complaints or Opinions Not Impaired
- § 45-19-2. Public Employees Not to Promote, Participate In, or Encourage Strikes
- § 45-19-3. Supervising Personnel Not to Authorize, Approve, or Consent to Strikes
- § 45-19-4. Termination of Employment, Forfeiture of Civil Service Status, Job Rights, Seniority, and Emoluments Upon Violation of Code Section 45-19-2; Eligibility of Employee for Reappointment
- § 45-19-5. Action by Person Not a Public Employee to Encourage Strike
- Right of public employees to form or join a labor organization affiliated with a federation of trade unions or which includes private employees, 40 A.L.R.3d 728.
Validity and construction of statutes or ordinances providing for arbitration of labor disputes involving public employees, 68 A.L.R.3d 885.
Bargainable or negotiable issues in state public employment labor relations, 84 A.L.R.3d 242.