2020 Georgia Code
Title 44 - Property
Chapter 5 - Acquisition and Loss of Property
Article 2 - Conveyances
- § 44-5-30. Requisites of Deed to Lands; Inquiry Into Consideration
- § 44-5-31. Requisites of Deed to Personalty; Necessity for Deed
- § 44-5-32. Requisites of Instruments Other Than Deeds
- § 44-5-33. Form of Deed
- § 44-5-34. Construction of Inconsistent Clauses in Deed; Ascertainment of Intention of Parties
- § 44-5-35. Apportionment of Price for Deficiency in Number of Acres; Rescission
- § 44-5-36. Purchaser's Remedies for Loss of Land Due to Title Defect
- § 44-5-37. Applicability of Code Sections 53-2-112 Through 53-2-114 to Elections Under or Against Deed
- § 44-5-38. Effect of Recital in Deed of Receipt of Purchase Money
- § 44-5-39. Binding Effect of Covenants on Grantee Who Accepts Deed
- § 44-5-40. Conveyance of Future Interests or Estates
- § 44-5-41. Voidance and Ratification of Conveyance to or by a Minor
- § 44-5-42. Delivery of Deed to Third Party as Escrow; Possession as Proof of Delivery
- § 44-5-43. Effect of Adverse Possession on Making of Deed
- § 44-5-44. Estoppel From Claiming Adversely to Own Deed
- § 44-5-45. When Ancient Deed Admissible Without Proof of Execution
- § 44-5-46. Establishment of Copy of Deed Upon Loss of Original; Effect of Copy
- § 44-5-47. Liability of Purchaser for Costs of Conveyance
- § 44-5-48. Deeds Conveying Interest in Real Property Used as Commercial Landfill
- Real estate transfer taxes, § 48-6-1 et seq.
- Effect of designating grantee in deed or mortgage by firm name, 1 A.L.R. 564; 8 A.L.R. 493.
Parol evidence to prove title to real property when the title is only collaterally involved, 1 A.L.R. 1143.
Test of conveyance as quitclaim or otherwise, 3 A.L.R. 945.
Bona fides of purchaser of note on an executory consideration, performance of which is a condition precedent, 3 A.L.R. 987; 100 A.L.R. 1357.
Specific performance of land contract where there is a deed blank as to grantee in chain of title, 4 A.L.R. 408.
Time for performance of contract for sale or exchange of land where time fixed by contract has been waived, 4 A.L.R. 815.
Property included in a lease of premises described by street number, 8 A.L.R. 673.
What are "minerals" within deed, lease, or license, 17 A.L.R. 156; 86 A.L.R. 983.
Validity and effect of deed to "heirs" of living person, 22 A.L.R. 713.
Understatement by vendor of real property as to yearly taxes, 29 A.L.R. 621.
Validity and effect of deed executed in blank as to name of grantee, 32 A.L.R. 737; 175 A.L.R. 1294.
Taking or remaining in possession under executory contract for the purchase of land as waiver of right to complain of defects in or failure of vendor's title, 34 A.L.R. 1321.
Effect of unauthorized delivery or fraudulent procurement of escrow on title or interest in property, 48 A.L.R. 405; 54 A.L.R. 1246.
Questions arising in connection with possibilities of reverter, 51 A.L.R. 1473.
Quantum of estate passing to grantee as affected by language in deed purporting to express his intention that property is to go to third person upon his death, 52 A.L.R. 540.
Validity, construction, and effect of provision in real estate mortgage as to rents and profits, 55 A.L.R. 1020; 87 A.L.R. 625; 91 A.L.R. 1217.
Duty of purchaser of real property to disclose to the vendor facts or prospects affecting the value of the property, 56 A.L.R. 429.
Marketable title, 57 A.L.R. 1253; 81 A.L.R.2d 1020.
Rule that particular description in deed prevails over general description, 72 A.L.R. 410.
Deed of one acquiring vendor's title as meeting vendor's obligation, 109 A.L.R. 182.
Right of vendee prior to time fixed by contract for conveyance to complain of encumbrances or defects in title, 109 A.L.R. 242.
Validity and effect of deed which purports to convey specified acreage or quantity of land out of a larger tract, with or without a right of selection expressed, 117 A.L.R. 1071.
Inconsistency between description of land in instruments conveying same or affecting title thereto and description in another instrument referred to therein, 134 A.L.R. 1041.
Effect of provision in deed purporting to except or reserve a right in the grantor in respect of land or interest which he does not own, 136 A.L.R. 644.
Reformation on ground of mutual mistake regarding character or extent of estate or title imported by language used in instrument, 141 A.L.R. 826.
Rights or interests covered by quitclaim deed, 162 A.L.R. 556.
Effectiveness of reservation of vendor's crop rights in land contract in absence of such reservation in deed later executed, 8 A.L.R.2d 565.
Nature of deed which may be required of vendor who is unable to convey title for which he has contracted, 13 A.L.R.2d 1462.
Who are within gift or grant to "offspring,", 23 A.L.R.2d 842.
Width of way created by express grant, reservation, or exception not specifying width, 28 A.L.R.2d 253.
Conveyance of real property to mortgagee or lienholder as constituting "sale or exchange" rendering owner liable for commissions to broker having exclusive agency or exclusive right to sell, 46 A.L.R.2d 1116.
Measure of vendee's recovery in action for damages for vendor's delay in conveying real property, 74 A.L.R.2d 578.
Deeds: meaning of term "dwelling" or "dwelling house" or "house," as used in the conveyance or exception or reservation clauses, 38 A.L.R.3d 1419.
Property owner's liability for unpaid taxes following acquisition of property by another at tax sale, 100 A.L.R.3d 593.
Restrictive covenants as to height of structures or buildings, 1 A.L.R.4th 1021.
Liability to real-property purchaser for negligent appraisal of property's value, 21 A.L.R.4th 867.
Option to purchase real property as affected by optionor's receipt of offer for, or sale of, larger tract which includes the optioned parcel, 34 A.L.R.4th 1217.
Construction and effect of provision in contract for sale of realty by which purchaser agrees to take property "as is" or in its existing condition, 8 A.L.R.5th 312.