2020 Georgia Code
Title 35 - Law Enforcement Officers and Agencies
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 35-1-1. Definitions
- § 35-1-2. Examination of Sexual Assault Victims; Reports
- § 35-1-3. Subsistence Allowance for Law Enforcement Officers
- § 35-1-4. Requirements for Reporting Stolen Motor Vehicles and License Plates; Notice to Owner Upon Recovery; Rules and Regulations; Failure of Law Enforcement Officer to Report; Effect on Georgia Crime Information Center
- § 35-1-5. Unauthorized Use of Wavelength of Radio System Adopted by Department or Georgia Bureau of Investigation
- § 35-1-6. Appointment of Nonuniformed Investigators; Salaries; Status; Assignment; Powers
- § 35-1-7. Liability of Law Enforcement Officers Performing Duties at the Scene of an Emergency
- § 35-1-8. Acquisition, Collection, Classification, and Preservation of Information Assisting in Identifying Deceased Persons and Locating Missing Persons
- § 35-1-9. Utilization of Alarm Verification Required
- § 35-1-10. Training in Investigation of Family Violence Incidents
- § 35-1-11. Police Volunteers for Traffic Control; Training Required
- § 35-1-12. Chief of Police or Law Enforcement Head; Exception
- § 35-1-13. Completion and Transmission of Reports From Victims of Identity Fraud
- § 35-1-14. Written Policies for Emergency Pursuits
- § 35-1-15. Fresh Pursuit by Law Enforcement Officers; Authority and Responsibilities of Officers; Applicability
- § 35-1-16. Training Law Enforcement Officers Investigating Crimes Involving Trafficking Persons for Labor or Sexual Servitude
- § 35-1-17. Local Law Enforcement Agencies to Enter Into Agreements With Federal Agencies for the Enforcement of Immigration Laws
- § 35-1-18. Prohibition on Minimum Waiting Periods for Initiating Missing Person Report
- § 35-1-19. Disclosure of Arrest Booking Photographs Prohibited
- § 35-1-20. Retention of Weapons by Officers Following Employment
- § 35-1-21. Development of Guidelines and Procedures for Training in Identifying Domestic Terrorism and Reporting Information to Georgia Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- § 35-1-22. Prohibition on Law Enforcement Retaining License Plate Data Obtained From Automated License Plate Recognition Systems; Limited Use of Data; Public Disclosure Prohibited
Police Misconduct Litigation - Plaintiff's Remedies, 15 Am. Jur. Trials 555.
Police Misconduct Litigation, 35 Am. Jur. Trials 505.
Defense of a Police Misconduct Suit, 38 Am. Jur. Trials 493.
Obtaining Damages in Federal Court for State and Local Police Misconduct, 62 Am. Jur. Trials 547.