2020 Georgia Code
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 11 - Offenses Against Public Order and Safety
Article 4 - Dangerous Instrumentalities and Practices
Part 1 - General Provisions
- § 16-11-100. Abandoning, Discarding, or Leaving Unattended Containers Which Lock or Fasten Automatically; Abandoning or Discarding Motor Vehicle Which Does Not Have Door or Window Removed
- § 16-11-101. Furnishing Knuckles or a Knife to Person Under the Age of 18 Years
- § 16-11-101.1. Furnishing Pistol or Revolver to Person Under the Age of 18 Years
- § 16-11-102. Pointing or Aiming Gun or Pistol at Another
- § 16-11-103. Discharge of Gun or Pistol Near Public Highway; Penalty
- § 16-11-104. Discharge of Firearms on Property of Another
- § 16-11-105. Discharge of Firearm on Sunday; Exceptions; Penalty
- § 16-11-106. Possession of Firearm or Knife During Commission of or Attempt to Commit Certain Crimes
- § 16-11-107. Harming a Law Enforcement Animal
- § 16-11-107.1. Harassment of Assistance Dog by Humans or Other Dogs; Penalty
- § 16-11-108. Misuse of Firearm or Archery Tackle While Hunting
- § 16-11-109. Activities Prohibited to Person Charged With Violation of Subsection (A) of Code Section 16-11-108; Penalty for Violation of Code Section; Surrender of Hunting License
- § 16-11-110. Revocation of Hunting License for Violation of Subsection (A) of Code Section 16-11-108 or Subsection (A) of Code Section 16-11-109
- § 16-11-111. "Anhydrous Ammonia" Defined; Crime for Possession
- § 16-11-112. Vehicles With False or Secret Compartments
- § 16-11-113. Offense of Transferring Firearm to Individual Other Than Actual Buyer; Penalty
- Right to keep and bear arms generally, U.S. Const., amend. 2; Ga. Const. 1983, Art. I, Sec. I, Para. VIII; and § 1-2-6.
Legal weapons for hunting wildlife generally, § 27-3-4.
Prohibition against use of firearms, explosives, or weapons for purpose of catching, killing, fish, § 27-4-8.
Penalty for unauthorized possession of weapon by inmate, § 42-5-63.
License requirement for firearms dealers, T. 43, C. 16.
- Liability of private citizen or his employer for injury or damage to third person resulting from firing of shots at fleeing criminal, 29 A.L.R.4th 144.
Liability of one who provides, by sale or otherwise, firearm or ammunition to adult who shoots another, 39 A.L.R.4th 517.
Fact that gun was unloaded as affecting criminal responsibility, 68 A.L.R.4th 507.
Fact that gun was broken, dismantled, or inoperable as affecting criminal responsibility under weapons statute, 81 A.L.R.4th 745.