2019 Georgia Code
Title 34 - Labor and Industrial Relations
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 34-1-1. Redesignated.
- § 34-1-2. Prohibition of age discrimination in employment
- § 34-1-3. Discrimination against employee for attending a judicial proceeding in response to a court order or process; exception to applicability of Code section
- § 34-1-4. Employer immunity for disclosure of information regarding job performance
- § 34-1-5. "Multiracial" classification required on forms
- § 34-1-6. Employer obligation to provide time for women to express breast milk for infant child
- § 34-1-7. Definitions; application for temporary restraining order and injunction; requirements; hearing; notice and service; notification of law enforcement agencies
- § 34-1-8. Veterans' preference employment policy; use not a violation
- § 34-1-9. Franchisee nor franchisee's employee shall be deemed to be employee of franchisor; applicability
- § 34-1-10. Use of sick leave for care of immediate family members
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.