2017 Georgia Code
Title 51 - Torts
Chapter 3 - Liability of Owners and Occupiers of Land
Article 1 - General Provisions
§ 51-3-2. Duty of owner of premises to licensee
- (a) A licensee is a person who:
- (1) Is neither a customer, a servant, nor a trespasser;
- (2) Does not stand in any contractual relation with the owner of the premises; and
- (3) Is permitted, expressly or impliedly, to go on the premises merely for his own interests, convenience, or gratification.
- (b) The owner of the premises is liable to a licensee only for willful or wanton injury.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.