2017 Georgia Code
Title 44 - Property
Chapter 7 - Landlord and Tenant
Article 1 - In General
§ 44-7-18. Effect of leases for purposes of prostitution or assignation
- (a) As used in this Code section, the term:
- (1) "Assignation" means the making of any appointment or engagement for prostitution or any act in furtherance of such appointment or engagement.
- (2) "Prostitution" means the offering or giving of the body for sexual intercourse, sex perversion, obscenity, or lewdness for hire.
- (3) "Tourist camp" means any temporary or permanent buildings, tents, cabins or structures, or trailers or other vehicles which are maintained, offered, or used for dwelling or sleeping quarters for pay.
- (b) All leases and agreements letting, subletting, or renting any house, place, building, tourist camp, or other structure for the purpose of prostitution or assignation shall be void.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.