2014 Georgia Code
Title 40 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC
Chapter 15 - MOTORCYCLE OPERATOR SAFETY TRAINING PROGRAM
§ 40-15-1 - Definitions
As used in this chapter, the term:
(1) "Board" means the Board of Driver Services.
(2) "Commissioner" means the commissioner of driver services.
(3) "Coordinator" means the state-wide motorcycle safety coordinator provided for in Code Section 40-15-4.
(4) "Department" means the Department of Driver Services.
(5) "Motorcycle" means every motor vehicle having a seat or saddle for the use of the rider and designed to travel on not more than three wheels in contact with the ground, but excluding a tractor and a moped.
(6) "Operator" means any person who drives or is in actual physical control of a motorcycle.
(7) "Program" means a motorcycle operator safety training program provided for in Code Section 40-15-2.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.