2018 Georgia Code
Title 40 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Chapter 15 - Motorcycle Operator Safety Training Program
§ 40-15-1. Definitions
- As used in this chapter, the term:
(1) "Board" means the Board of Driver Services.
(2) "Commissioner" means the commissioner of driver services.
(3) "Coordinator" means the state-wide motorcycle safety coordinator provided for in Code Section 40-15-4.
(4) "Department" means the Department of Driver Services.
(5) "Motorcycle" means every motor vehicle having a seat or saddle for the use of the rider and designed to travel on not more than three wheels in contact with the ground, but excluding a tractor and a moped.
(6) "Operator" means any person who drives or is in actual physical control of a motorcycle.
(7) "Program" means a motorcycle operator safety training program provided for in Code Section 40-15-2.