2019 Florida Statutes
Title XXXVII - Insurance
Chapter 628 - Stock and Mutual Insurers; Holding Companies
Part III - Mutual Insurance Holding Companies (Ss. 628.701-628.733)
- 628.701 - Scope.
- 628.703 - Definitions.
- 628.705 - Prohibition of stock transfers.
- 628.707 - Applicability of general corporation statutes.
- 628.709 - Formation of a mutual insurance holding company.
- 628.711 - Plan of reorganization.
- 628.713 - Dividends.
- 628.715 - Merger and acquisitions.
- 628.717 - Filing of articles of incorporation.
- 628.719 - Amendment of articles of incorporation.
- 628.721 - Bylaws.
- 628.723 - Directors.
- 628.725 - Notice of change of director or officer.
- 628.727 - Membership.
- 628.729 - Member’s share of assets on voluntary dissolution.
- 628.730 - Merger with intermediate holding company.
- 628.731 - Application of holding company statutes and regulations.
- 628.733 - Converting mutual insurance holding company.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.