2019 Florida Statutes
Title XXXVII - Insurance
Chapter 628 - Stock and Mutual Insurers; Holding Companies
Part II - Assessable Mutual Insurers (Ss. 628.6011-628.6018)
- 628.6011 - Assessable mutual insurers.
- 628.6012 - Premiums written; restrictions.
- 628.6013 - Converted self-insurance fund; trade association; board of directors.
- 628.6014 - Annual reports.
- 628.6015 - Tax on premiums, contributions, and assessments of assessable mutual insurers.
- 628.6016 - Applicability of related laws.
- 628.6017 - Converting assessable mutual insurer.
- 628.6018 - Assessments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.