2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLII - ESTATES AND TRUSTS
Chapter 740 - FIDUCIARY ACCESS TO DIGITAL ASSETS
- 740.001 - Short title.
- 740.002 - Definitions.
- 740.003 - User direction for disclosure of digital assets.
- 740.004 - Terms-of-service agreement preserved.
- 740.005 - Procedure for disclosing digital assets.
- 740.006 - Disclosure of content of electronic communications of deceased user.
- 740.007 - Disclosure of other digital assets of deceased user.
- 740.008 - Disclosure of content of electronic communications of principal.
- 740.009 - Disclosure of other digital assets of principal.
- 740.01 - Disclosure of digital assets held in trust when trustee is the original user.
- 740.02 - Disclosure of content of electronic communications held in trust when trustee is not the original user.
- 740.03 - Disclosure of other digital assets held in trust when trustee is not the original user.
- 740.04 - Disclosure of digital assets to guardian of ward.
- 740.05 - Fiduciary duty and authority.
- 740.06 - Custodian compliance and immunity.
- 740.07 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- 740.08 - Applicability.
- 740.09 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.