2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLII - ESTATES AND TRUSTS
Chapter 739 - FLORIDA UNIFORM DISCLAIMER OF PROPERTY INTERESTS ACT
- 739.101 - Short title.
- 739.102 - Definitions.
- 739.103 - Scope.
- 739.104 - Power to disclaim; general requirements; when irrevocable.
- 739.201 - Disclaimer of interest in property.
- 739.202 - Disclaimer of rights of survivorship in jointly held property.
- 739.203 - Disclaimer of property held as tenancy by the entirety.
- 739.204 - Disclaimer of interest by trustee.
- 739.205 - Disclaimer of power of appointment or other power not held in a fiduciary capacity.
- 739.206 - Disclaimer by appointee, object, or taker in default of exercise of power of appointment.
- 739.207 - Disclaimer of power held in fiduciary capacity.
- 739.301 - Delivery or filing.
- 739.401 - When disclaimer is permitted.
- 739.402 - When disclaimer is barred or limited.
- 739.501 - Tax-qualified disclaimer.
- 739.601 - Recording of disclaimer relating to real estate.
- 739.701 - Application to existing relationships.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.