2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLII - ESTATES AND TRUSTS
Chapter 738 - PRINCIPAL AND INCOME
- 738.101 - Short title.
- 738.102 - Definitions.
- 738.103 - Fiduciary duties; general principles.
- 738.104 - Trustee’s power to adjust.
- 738.1041 - Total return unitrust.
- 738.105 - Judicial control of discretionary powers.
- 738.201 - Determination and distribution of net income.
- 738.202 - Distribution to residuary and remainder beneficiaries.
- 738.301 - When right to income begins and ends.
- 738.302 - Apportionment of receipts and disbursements when decedent dies or income interest begins.
- 738.303 - Apportionment when income interest ends.
- 738.401 - Character of receipts.
- 738.402 - Distribution from trust or estate.
- 738.403 - Business and other activities conducted by fiduciary.
- 738.501 - Principal receipts.
- 738.502 - Rental property.
- 738.503 - Obligation to pay money.
- 738.504 - Insurance policies and similar contracts.
- 738.601 - Insubstantial allocations not required.
- 738.602 - Payments from deferred compensation plans, annuities, and retirement plans or accounts.
- 738.603 - Liquidating asset.
- 738.604 - Minerals, water, and other natural resources.
- 738.605 - Timber.
- 738.606 - Property not productive of income.
- 738.607 - Derivatives and options.
- 738.608 - Asset-backed securities.
- 738.701 - Disbursements from income.
- 738.702 - Disbursements from principal.
- 738.703 - Transfers from income to principal for depreciation.
- 738.704 - Transfers from income to reimburse principal.
- 738.705 - Income taxes.
- 738.706 - Adjustments between principal and income because of taxes.
- 738.801 - Apportionment of expenses; improvements.
- 738.802 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- 738.803 - Severability.
- 738.804 - Application.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.