2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 893 - DRUG ABUSE PREVENTION AND CONTROL
- 893.01 - Short title.
- 893.02 - Definitions.
- 893.03 - Standards and schedules.
- 893.0301 - Death resulting from apparent drug overdose; reporting requirements.
- 893.031 - Industrial exceptions to controlled substance scheduling.
- 893.033 - Listed chemicals.
- 893.035 - Control of new substances; findings of fact; delegation of authority to Attorney General to control substances by rule.
- 893.0355 - Control of scheduled substances; delegation of authority to Attorney General to reschedule substance, or delete substance, by rule.
- 893.0356 - Control of new substances; findings of fact; “controlled substance analog” defined.
- 893.04 - Pharmacist and practitioner.
- 893.05 - Practitioners and persons administering controlled substances in their absence.
- 893.055 - Prescription drug monitoring program.
- 893.0551 - Public records exemption for the prescription drug monitoring program.
- 893.06 - Distribution of controlled substances; order forms; labeling and packaging requirements.
- 893.065 - Counterfeit-resistant prescription blanks for controlled substances listed in Schedule II, Schedule III, Schedule IV, or Schedule V.
- 893.07 - Records.
- 893.08 - Exceptions.
- 893.09 - Enforcement.
- 893.10 - Burden of proof; photograph or video recording of evidence.
- 893.101 - Legislative findings and intent.
- 893.105 - Testing and destruction of seized substances.
- 893.11 - Suspension, revocation, and reinstatement of business and professional licenses.
- 893.12 - Contraband; seizure, forfeiture, sale.
- 893.13 - Prohibited acts; penalties.
- 893.135 - Trafficking; mandatory sentences; suspension or reduction of sentences; conspiracy to engage in trafficking.
- 893.1351 - Ownership, lease, rental, or possession for trafficking in or manufacturing a controlled substance.
- 893.138 - Local administrative action to abate drug-related, prostitution-related, or stolen-property-related public nuisances and criminal gang activity.
- 893.145 - “Drug paraphernalia” defined.
- 893.146 - Determination of paraphernalia.
- 893.147 - Use, possession, manufacture, delivery, transportation, advertisement, or retail sale of drug paraphernalia.
- 893.149 - Unlawful possession of listed chemical.
- 893.1495 - Retail sale of ephedrine and related compounds.
- 893.15 - Rehabilitation.
- 893.165 - County alcohol and other drug abuse treatment or education trust funds.
- 893.20 - Continuing criminal enterprise.
- 893.21 - Drug-related overdoses; medical assistance; immunity from prosecution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.