2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 817 - FRAUDULENT PRACTICES
Part II - CREDIT CARD CRIMES (ss. 817.57-817.685)
- 817.57 - Short title.
- 817.58 - Definitions.
- 817.59 - False statement as to financial condition or identity.
- 817.60 - Theft; obtaining credit card through fraudulent means.
- 817.61 - Fraudulent use of credit cards.
- 817.611 - Traffic in counterfeit credit cards.
- 817.612 - Expired or revoked credit cards.
- 817.62 - Fraud by person authorized to provide goods or services.
- 817.625 - Use of scanning device or reencoder to defraud; penalties.
- 817.631 - Possession and transfer of credit-card-making equipment.
- 817.64 - Receipt of money, etc., obtained by fraudulent use of credit cards.
- 817.645 - Alteration of credit card invoice; penalties.
- 817.646 - Credit card lists prohibited; penalty.
- 817.65 - Defenses not available.
- 817.66 - Presumptions.
- 817.67 - Penalties.
- 817.68 - Part II not exclusive.
- 817.685 - Credit card transaction records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.