2015 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 806 - ARSON AND CRIMINAL MISCHIEF
- 806.01 - Arson.
- 806.031 - Arson resulting in injury to another; penalty.
- 806.10 - Preventing or obstructing extinguishment of fire.
- 806.101 - False alarms of fires.
- 806.111 - Fire bombs.
- 806.13 - Criminal mischief; penalties; penalty for minor.
- 806.14 - Art works in public buildings; willful damage; unauthorized removal; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.