2014 Florida Statutes
TITLE XIX - PUBLIC BUSINESS
Chapter 286 - PUBLIC BUSINESS: MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- 286.001 - Reports statutorily required; filing, maintenance, retrieval, and provision of copies.
- 286.0105 - Notices of meetings and hearings must advise that a record is required to appeal.
- 286.011 - Public meetings and records; public inspection; criminal and civil penalties.
- 286.0111 - Legislative review of certain exemptions from requirements for public meetings and recordkeeping by governmental entities.
- 286.0113 - General exemptions from public meetings.
- 286.0114 - Public meetings; reasonable opportunity to be heard; attorney fees.
- 286.01141 - Criminal justice commissions; public meetings exemption.
- 286.0115 - Access to local public officials; quasi-judicial proceedings on local government land use matters.
- 286.012 - Voting requirement at meetings of governmental bodies.
- 286.021 - Department of State to hold title to patents, trademarks, copyrights, etc.
- 286.031 - Authority of Department of State in connection with patents, trademarks, copyrights, etc.
- 286.035 - Constitution Revision Commission; powers of chair; assistance by state and local agencies.
- 286.036 - Taxation and Budget Reform Commission; powers.
- 286.041 - Prohibited requirements of bidders on contracts for public works relative to income tax returns.
- 286.043 - Limitation on use of funds for discriminatory contract or bid specifications relating to car rental concessions at airports.
- 286.23 - Real property conveyed to public agency; disclosure of beneficial interests; notice; exemptions.
- 286.25 - Publication or statement of state sponsorship.
- 286.26 - Accessibility of public meetings to the physically handicapped.
- 286.27 - Use of state funds for greeting cards prohibited.
- 286.29 - Climate-friendly public business.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.