There is a newer version of the Florida Statutes
2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XL — REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 712 — MARKETABLE RECORD TITLES TO REAL PROPERTY
- 712.01 — Definitions.
- 712.02 — Marketable record title; suspension of applicability.
- 712.03 — Exceptions to marketability.
- 712.04 — Interests extinguished by marketable record title.
- 712.05 — Effect of filing notice.
- 712.06 — Contents of notice; recording and indexing.
- 712.07 — Limitations of actions and recording acts.
- 712.08 — Filing false claim.
- 712.09 — Extension of 30-year period.
- 712.095 — Notice required by July 1, 1983.
- 712.10 — Law to be liberally construed.
- 712.11 — Covenant revitalization.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.