2018 District of Columbia Code
Title 21 - Fiduciary Relations and Persons with Mental Illness. [Enacted title]
Chapter 9 - Persons with Mental Illness Found in Certain Federal Reservations.
- § 21–901. Definition.
- § 21–902. Commitments by special commissioners of certain district courts.
- § 21–903. Apprehension by certain officials of persons believed to have a mental illness; proceedings.
- § 21–904. Admission upon written application; right of release.
- § 21–905. Superintendent to receive persons committed or apprehended under sections 21-902 and 21-903.
- § 21–906. Examinations; adjudications; laws applicable; expense of care and treatment.
- § 21–907. Transfer of military personnel.
- § 21–908. Care in a Veterans’ Administration facility.
- § 21–909. Payment of expenses of transfers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.