2018 District of Columbia Code
Title 21 - Fiduciary Relations and Persons with Mental Illness. [Enacted title]
Chapter 7 - Property of Mentally Ill Persons. [Repealed].
- § 21–701. Definition [Repealed]
- § 21–702. Property subject to liens [Repealed]
- § 21–703. Property subject to executory contract [Repealed]
- § 21–704. Contract for sale by adult in behalf of himself and mentally ill person [Repealed]
- § 21–705. Ancillary guardian of nonresident mentally ill person [Repealed]
- § 21–706. Suits by ancillary guardian [Repealed]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.