2018 District of Columbia Code
Title 21 - Fiduciary Relations and Persons with Mental Illness. [Enacted title]
Chapter 5 - Hospitalization of Persons with Mental Illness.
- Subchapter I - Definitions; Commission on Mental Health. §§ 21-501 – 21-503
- Subchapter II - Voluntary and Nonprotesting Hospitalization. §§ 21-511 – 21-514
- Subchapter III - Emergency Hospitalization. §§ 21-521 – 21-528
- Subchapter IV - Commitment Under Court Order. §§ 21-541 – 21-551
- Subchapter V - Right to Communication; Exercise of Other Rights. §§ 21-561 – 21-565
- Subchapter VI - Miscellaneous Provisions. §§ 21-581 – 21-592
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.