2017 District of Columbia Code
Title 47 - Taxation, Licensing, Permits, Assessments, and Fees. [Enacted title]
Chapter 28 - General License Law.
- Subchapter I - Specific Licensing Provisions. §§ 47-2801 - 47-2850
- Subchapter I-A - General Provisions. §§ 47-2851.01 - 47-2851.20
- Subchapter I-B - Non-Health Related Occupations and Professions Licensure. §§ 47-2853.01 - 47-2853.30
- Subchapter I-C - Trade Names. §§ 47-2855.01 - 47-2855.05
- Subchapter II - Clean Hands Before Receiving a License or Permit. §§ 47-2861 - 47-2866
- Subchapter III - Permit and License Application Forms. §§ 47-2881 - 47-2881
- Subchapter IV - Other Licenses. §§ 47-2883.01 - 47-2888.08
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.