There is a newer version of this Subchapter
2017 District of Columbia Code
Title 47 - Taxation, Licensing, Permits, Assessments, and Fees. [Enacted title]
Chapter 28 - General License Law.
Subchapter I-A - General Provisions.
- § 47–2851.01. Definitions.
- § 47–2851.02. License required.
- § 47–2851.02a. License exemption for de minimis business activity.
- § 47–2851.03. Endorsement categories; exemptions.
- § 47–2851.03a. Existing licenses eliminated.
- § 47–2851.03b. Unique identifying number.
- § 47–2851.03c. Agencies’ power to inspect and revoke licensure.
- § 47–2851.03d. General Business License and General Contractor/Construction Manager License.
- § 47–2851.04. License application and fees.
- § 47–2851.05. Business license center.
- § 47–2851.06. Public information.
- § 47–2851.07. Issuance of licenses.
- § 47–2851.08. Basic business license application fees; renewal fees.
- § 47–2851.09. License expiration date.
- § 47–2851.10. Lapsed and reinstated licenses.
- § 47–2851.11. Denial of master [basic]
- § 47–2851.12. Additional licenses.
- § 47–2851.13. Establishment of Basic Business License Fund; disposition of license fees, penalties, and fines.
- § 47–2851.14. Certain professional licenses exempt. [Repealed]
- § 47–2851.15. Existing licenses or permits.
- § 47–2851.16. Third party inspections for license endorsements.
- § 47–2851.17. Performance audit. [Repealed]
- § 47–2851.18. Participation of District agencies.
- § 47–2851.19. Amnesty period.
- § 47–2851.20. Authorization of Director to promulgate regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.