Go to previous versions of this Subchapter
2022 Delaware Code
Title 30 - State Taxes
Chapter 51. MOTOR FUEL TAX
Subchapter I. Gasoline
- § 5101. Definitions.
- § 5102. License for retail sale of gasoline; requirement, issuance, term, fee and display.
- § 5103. License for distributor of gasoline; requirement, application, bond and fee.
- § 5104. Issuance of distributor's license; term of license.
- § 5105. Refusal of distributor's license; grounds.
- § 5106. Assignability of distributor's license.
- § 5107. Bond of licensed distributor.
- § 5108. Revocation, cancellation and surrender of license and bond.
- § 5109. Records of Department of Transportation.
- § 5110. Levy and rate of tax; collection.
- § 5111. Exempt sales of gasoline.
- § 5112. Distributor's taxable sales of gasoline; what is included.
- § 5113. Monthly reports of distributors.
- § 5114. Payment of tax by distributor.
- § 5115. Penalties for failure to file reports or pay tax when due.
- § 5116. Estimate by Department of Transportation in absence of tax report; redetermination of assessment.
- § 5117. Collection by Department of Transportation of delinquent taxes.
- § 5118. Rules and regulations.
- § 5119. Deposit of receipts by Department of Transportation.
- § 5120. Refunds of motor fuel taxes.
- § 5121. Reports from carriers transporting gasoline; penalty for failure to file report; appeal.
- § 5122. Retention of records by distributors or retailers; penalties.
- § 5123. Inspection of records.
- § 5124. Discontinuance, sale or transfer of business by distributor or retailer; penalties.
- § 5125. Delivery from tank truck to motor vehicle; penalty.
- § 5126. Exchange of information among the states.
- § 5127. Reports of Department to distributors [Repealed].
- § 5128. Penalties.
- § 5129. Collection of bad checks; service charge; interest.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.