Go to previous versions of this Subchapter
2022 Delaware Code
Title 30 - State Taxes
Chapter 51. MOTOR FUEL TAX
Subchapter II. Special Fuel
- § 5131. Definitions.
- § 5132. Tax imposed.
- § 5133. Exemptions.
- § 5134. Special fuel license; bond.
- § 5135. Records.
- § 5136. Monthly reports and payments.
- § 5137. Refund of taxes erroneously or illegally collected.
- § 5138. Administration.
- § 5139. Violations and penalties; enforcement.
- § 5140. Prohibiting use of dyed diesel fuel on highways; Violations and penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.