2022 Delaware Code
Title 19 - Labor
Chapter 5. CHILD LABOR
- § 501. Applicability of chapter.
- § 502. Definitions.
- § 503. Powers and duties of Secretary.
- § 504. Employment certificates.
- § 505. Minors under 14 years of age.
- § 506. Minors under 16 years of age.
- § 507. Minors under 18 years of age.
- § 508. Special permit for model, performer or entertainer.
- § 509. Interference with Department of Labor; employment of minor in violation of this chapter.
- § 510-548. [Reserved.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.