2022 Delaware Code
Title 19 - Labor
Chapter 18. VOLUNTEER EMERGENCY RESPONDERS JOB PROTECTION ACT
- § 1801. Short title.
- § 1802. Definitions.
- § 1803. Employer; prohibited acts.
- § 1804. Employer; adjustments to wages authorized.
- § 1805. Employee; duty to notify employer.
- § 1806. Employee; provide written statement; contents.
- § 1807. Wrongful termination of employment or disciplinary action; reinstatement; action to enforce act.
- § 1808. Substantially similar employment policies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.